Shipping & Delivery
- Shipping fees are non-refundable. If you refuse any shipments from ladyme.com.au, you will be held responsible for the original shipping charges, plus cost of returning the package to us. This amount will be deducted from any credit issued.
- Orders sent to destinations outside of Australia may incur additional tax and/or customs charges when they arrive. Please check any import fees you may be liable for before ordering.
If you are experiencing a non-delivery or your tracking information states that your package was delivered by the carrier but you have not received it; you must contact us within 10 days to file a claim.
We will assist you in working with the carrier to complete the claims process. Please note: Claims can take up to 30 days to complete (depending on the shipping carrier used).
LADY ME does not hold or accept responsibility for packages that have been reported as delivered by the carrier. We do not issue refunds or credits for packages that the carrier confirms as being delivered.
RESERVED RIGHTS REGARDING SHIPPING
- We can not grant a refund if your item is in transit.
- Once your order has been fulfilled, it’s no longer possible to make changes to the shipping address. We encourage you to always double-check your address before placing your order.
- For all re-delivery of returned orders due to an incomplete, incorrect address or uncollected parcels, the customer is responsible for additional shipping charges to have the order re-shipped to the correct shipping address.
***COVID-19 SHIPPING UPDATES
We strive to get your products to you as soon as possible. Please take into account COVID-19 shipping delays when ordering as there may be a slight delay to your delivery which is out of our control. We kindly ask for your patience and understanding during this time.