or make 4 interest-free payments of $3.88 AUD fortnightly with More info
Revitalize your skin using our Exfoliating Glove! Crafted with an exclusive fabric texture, this glove visibly eliminates surface build-up and dead skin cells. Effortlessly exfoliate to attain skin that's smoother, clearer, and healthier. Our glove is also ideal for tanning prep and removing unwanted fake tan, requiring only water for use – no additional products necessary. Easily achieve skin that's glowing and refreshed with this user-friendly tool!
- Gently exfoliates the skin, resulting in significantly increased smoothness, softness, and clarity
- Assists in addressing concerns like keratosis pilaris, congested skin, acne, ingrown hairs, and similar issues
- Diminishes the visibility of stretch marks and scars
- Enhances blood circulation, triggers collagen production, and combats the signs of aging
- Creates smoother skin to ensure an even tan or facilitate the removal of fake tan
How To Use:
1. Soak your skin: Treat yourself to a cozy and relaxing shower, bath, or steam for at least 5 minutes. Skip the soaps and lotions this time, as the magic of the fabric comes from the gentle scrubbing that helps remove dead skin.
2. Prepare the glove: Dampen the glove by wetting it and then giving it a gentle squeeze to remove any extra water, so it's slightly moist.
3. Time to scrub! Step out of the water, exfoliate by scrubbing up and down until you see dead skin cells rolling off. Repeat for all areas you want. More pressure = better results. (Redness is okay.)
After, rinse skin and glove, wring it, and hang to dry. Avoid sensitive, cut, acne, or inflamed areas.
How Long Does The Brow Stamp Last?
Our LADY ME Brow Stamps are expected to last 3-4 months when used daily. However, it also depends on how often you use it.
How Do I Get More Product Out Of My Brow Stamp?
Please note pigment is located in the cap, not the sponge. Therefore, please twist the sponge inside the cap to grab more product before stamping.
How Do I know Which Colour Suits My Brows?
Pro Tip: Always Go Lighter
For all hair shades, we suggest you to always go a shade lighter. If you try to match your brow color exactly to your hair color, you might run a risk of it looking unnatural, which is the opposite of the desired effect. Bare in mind that our product is buildable!
Do Stencils Go In Pairs, One For Left Eyebrow And One For Right Eyebrow?
No. Once you finish one brow side, just need to wipe it off and flip over the opposite side.
Is The Stamp A Sponge And Is The Brow Colour Liquid Or Powder? Is The Sponge Washable?
Yes. The stamp is a sponge and the brow colour is more of a pomade texture. Sponge head is washable as pigment is located in the cap, not the sponge.
How Is LADY ME Different To Other Brow Stamps On The Market?
Our brow stamp is creamy pomade based, which helps fill in brows quicker. It's long lasting and smudge-free. The stencils included in each kit are are the best quality in the market, and come in attractive and practical shapes.Its ingredients are safe, natural, vegan and cruelty-free, meaning it is better for you and the environment.